Reviews about Bennett Indoor Athletic Complex
- Ian dubacDec, 01 2018★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆The parking lot for events has more craters than the surface of the Moon. Port o John's were disgusting. Cold inside in the morning then warms up by late morning so bring a sweatshirt. Can't really see anything because the bleachers are horrible and all the athletes are in the middle of the track. Maybe have the race timer running on the big board so parents can see. No outside food and the food they sell is only ok.
- Vic BrodieNov, 15 2018★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆Lots of potential to be a great indoor track facility. It does have some major flaws though, the air isn't that great which is kinda expected given it's pressurized but there must be something that can be done. The clerking area isn't necessarily the most efficient but it isn't terrible. The bathrooms are outside (portable bathrooms) I'm not sure if you can use the high school ones but either way it's a bit of an inconvenience. Its most glaring flaw is for the spectators. If you don't get a spot on the already limited bleachers you aren't getting a good view of the entirety of the races, if you happen to luck out on the bleachers you better be okay with standing because everyone stands for whatever reason. It is a cool place to experience though and like I said it has potential.
Photos and maps
- James Financial Services IncEstablishment, Finance322 Barcelona Drive, Toms River, NJ 08753+1 732-279-9100
- Miracle Home ImprovementsEstablishment, General contractor126 Shenandoah Boulevard, Toms River, NJ 08753+1 732-270-3277
- Robert C. Wesley, LPCEstablishment, Health, Doctor1155 Indian Hill Road, Toms River, NJ 08753, Toms River, Toms River, NJ 08753+1 732-270-0054
- Culinary AccentsEstablishment, Food805 France Court, Toms River, NJ 08753+1 732-278-7864Closed now: